Disconnection, just what I needed, wanted, gotten. Do you know how I feel when you change your mind? Make me see what they said would come true in time. Too late now I won't wait, wish I'd take it back. So far you're not the same anymore.
"There's more than that to life!"-yeah whatever, & a simple "thankyou" I couldn't even say. I'm sorry. but well, 987 muttonsitm's songs were the only thing that made me laugh real bad this morning. hahaha I know, silly! but funny :d I think violinists are very cool, listen to yellowcard, you could even add one in a band and it sounds great all the same p: yeah and Ive my white specs already, hypercool(:= walked my dog with mom aft dinner, really enjoyed talking to her about anything and everything..& she never fails to crack me up :] and my dads not in town, life at home can't be better, seriously. :] It's another fine day to kill someone don't you think,? Yeah I would like to personally kill all the viewers that voted for everyone besides Rahimahhhhhh. SI isn't much fun to watch now actually since rahimah isnt in anymore, what were they thinking!? Ohwell, I think Hady and Jonathan will be the last two, wow you so didn't know that did you. Supernova is getting a little boring with the "toomuchdramaaaaa = A fake reality show + singing competition" Ohwell, anyhow, ! Quietdrive is prettty fab -found em thanks to redjumpsuitapparatus haha you got to love their website and album's design! :}